Preconference | Monday, May 1, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Connie Sunderhaus, RN-BC, CCM
Ellen Fink-Samnick, MSW, ACSW, LCSW, CCM, CRP
New for 2017! We’ve completely redesigned the Care Coordination Achievement Program. This is a newly released learning platform for healthcare professionals and organizations as they seek to understand the requirements of successful care coordination. Learn the latest intelligence about care coordination, the components that define the workforce, and how to ensure all professionals recognize their responsibility and work together to coordinate care across the continuum. The full-day workshop will cover:
- Professional Competencies for the Healthcare Workforce
- Models of Care: New Opportunities for High-Quality Delivery
- Communication Advances Enabling Care Coordination
- Technology and Its Role in Care Coordination
- Barriers to Care Coordination
- The Consumer’s Role in Care Coordination
- Transition of Care
- Ethics of Healthcare
- Behavioral Health: Where It Fits In