Call us toll-free at
option 3, or click here
to contact us.
What our clients have to say:
“DecisionHealth Professional Services explained things in a way that made it much easier for my staff to have a better handle on complex coding rules.”
Nghia Giang, MBA, CMPE
ID Consultants, PA & Infusion Care Specialists
“DecisionHealth Professional Services provided authoritative documentation to support their recommendations, making implementation easier and more acceptable by our providers and leadership.”
Chief Compliance Officer
Guiding Home Health Agencies to the Right Decisions
For 25 years, the experts at DecisionHealth have worked with home health agencies of all sizes to strengthen coding, OASIS, billing and operations efficiency.
The people who provide the guidance in Home Health Line, Diagnosis Coding Pro for Home Health, OASIS-C & Outcomes Solutions, and our industry-leading codebooks and conferences, will work with you on-site at your agency to ensure you’re fully compliant with key regulations and that you’re collecting every dollar of reimbursement to which you’re legally entitled.
We educate and train administrators, clinicians and agency staff, identifying and closing skills gaps that most affect financial performance. We also help you create processes that will keep your agency at the top of its game for years to come.
Tricia A. Twombly, BSN, RN, HCS-D, HCS-O, COS-C, CHCE, AHIMA-approved ICD-10-CM trainer, Senior Director with DecisionHealth
Tricia leads the team of home health consultants that helps agencies nationwide to code and document more accurately and efficiently for full reimbursement and compliance.
Our expert. Your office.
A DecisionHealth consultant gives your revenue cycle a boost—no matter how large or small your agency.
- Assess compliance with official ICD-9 guidelines
- Identify potential loss of revenue from under-coding
- Reduce risk of claim denials and ADRs
- Validate coder competency
- Assess compliance with OASIS-C guidelines
- Validate OASIS item case-mix accuracy
- Confirm OASIS documentation supports plans of care
- Ensure accurate process and outcome measure documentation
- Streamline processes — from intake to discharge
- Optimize resources: staff, supplies and overhead
- Improve efficiency in billing and collections
- Raise outcomes scores and coding accuracy through custom training