What our customers say:
“I am so glad I urged my boss several years ago to buy DecisionHealth’s Complete Home Health ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Coding Manual. The manual has paid for itself many times over with my coding correctly thanks to the coding tips listed. I just asked our biller and so far (fingers crossed) we have not gotten any ADRs because of how I code.”
– Carolyn Wenger, Home Health Coder/Administrative Assistant, St. Mary’s Innovis Health
“I love Medical Practice Compliance Alert. It’s my Bible. I look forward to it all of the time. I especially like the Case Files.”
– Veronica Gleason, HIPAA Privacy & Security Officer & Billing Supervisor, Western Nephrology
“It’s hard to set a value for your publication. We’re a small agency, and I rely on your journal to help us keep up. If I’m ever asked to reduce the number of subscriptions we carry, I would definitely keep Home Health Line.”
– Rosemary Coyne, Director, Lewistown Hospital Home Care and Hospice
DecisionHealth… Financial Health for Healthcare
For over 25 years, DecisionHealth® has served as the industry’s leading source for news, analysis and instructional guidance with brand names such as Home Health Line and Part B News. Our unique blend of award-winning on-staff journalists and unmatched access to health care executives, providers and their administrative staffs results in business management advice and operationally focused editorial that has captured the attention of nearly 100,000 home health care professionals and specialty physician practices.
News and guidance for health care practitioners and providers across the continuum of care …
DecisionHealth serves the business and regulatory needs of health care practitioners, providers and their administrative staff nationwide.
You also may know us through some of our flagship publications:
- Part B News
- Home Health Line
- Medical Practice Compliance Alert
- Inside the Joint Commission
We offer more than 50 independent newsletters, books and websites that help readers make the best business decisions on issues affecting the business operations of:
- Physician offices, including solo, group, specialty and faculty practices
- Hospitals, including inpatient, outpatient, quality assurance, facility management, MIS and compliance departments
- Home health agencies and hospices
- Durable medical equipment suppliers
- Clinical laboratories in physician offices, hospitals and independent settings
- Ambulatory surgery centers
Our information services cover challenges as wide ranging as Medicare coding and reimbursement, Joint Commission accreditation, benchmarks and payment and compliance with health care fraud and abuse and HIPAA laws.
In addition to our publications, DecisionHealth sponsors many professional seminars, conferences and expos.
At DecisionHealth, the only person we work for is you, the provider. We are not affiliated with any special interest groups, nor owned by any entity with a conflicting stake in the healthcare industry. Since 1986, we’ve been independently watching out for the financial health of healthcare providers, and we’ll be there for you and your peers for the next 25 years.