Kick-off your ICD-10 training at the 11th Annual Home Health Coding Summit — the largest nationwide forum for home health coding professionals. This year, the Summit will ensure you’re coding correctly and are in compliance with the ever-changing ICD-9 rules and regulations, while also preparing for the monumental shift to the ICD-10 code set. We’ve gathered the top coding experts in the nation — including Trish Twombly, Lisa Selman-Holman and Sparkle Sparks — and put together an agenda you simply cannot miss!
Join the top experts in the industry for a fun and educational week, which includes:
- Choose your ICD-10 track according to your primary role in the I-10 transition. Get ICD-10 coding fundamentals, ICD-10 training strategies or learn how to meet tough ICD-10 documentation standards.
- Get an update on the current state of coding, including a close look at the impact of the M1024 changes, and a look ahead at what 2014 will bring.
- Receive education on coding your toughest and most complicated cases, including wounds, late effects, diabetes, and when its’ appropriate to code symptoms in home health.
- Walk away with ICD-10 disease-specific coding instruction on your most common home health cases, including wounds, diabetes, cardiopulmonary diseases, CVA and late effects, neoplasms and anemia, and poisoning and adverse effects.
- Learn how to build a coding compliance program on a budget.
…and much more!
Register now or call toll-free 1-855-CALL-DH1 (1-855-225-5341).
"Every year [the Home Health Coding Summit] gets better and better. Thank you for all the work you put into making this Summit so enjoyable."
– Therese Rode, Senior Home Health Coder, INOVA VNA Home Health
Sit for your Home Care Coding Specialist — Diagnosis (HCS-D) certification or recertification exam on Aug. 9, 2013.
Home Care Clinical Specialist — OASIS (HCS-O) certification or recertification exam also offered onsite on Aug. 9, 2013.
Who should attend?
- Agency Coders and Supervisors
- Coding Educators and Trainers
- Directors of Nursing
- Clinical Managers and QI Staff
- Home Health Consultants
Copyright © DecisionHealth. All rights reserved.