Thrive under PDGM, avoid top citations under the CoPs and withstand the transition to OASIS-D!
Join hundreds of your peers at the 2019 Home Health Administrator’s Summit. This event is quickly becoming THE ONE event that home health financial and clinical veterans alike attend to network and gain key regulatory insights and tools to set them up for success in the coming year.
During this 2.5-day event, you’ll hear from regulatory experts about avoiding top survey citations, understanding how to properly fill out new OASIS items and identifying strategies to improve health literacy for patients. During our preconference, you'll learn about how to succeed under the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM) -- ensuring you have a speedy billing process, best strategies for productivity and accuracy, and key marketing tips.
Register today and take away strategies, tips and tools to:
- Understand how PDGM will affect all areas of your operations from patient care to marketing
- Ensure accurate outcomes and payments with OASIS-D
- Get tips on how to pass your next claims review straight from a CMS contractor
- Hear from leaders of top-notch agencies on the how they handle home health industry challenges
- Participate in emergency preparedness tabletop exercises—a requirement for agencies to comply with EP CoPs
Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind home health educational and networking event designed to help you take your agency to the next level!
Earn up to
CLOCK HOURS for Administrators, and BMSC HCS-C CEUs
It’s Growing Season: A Fresh Way to Lead Change
Thursday, May 16 | 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
This powerful and engaging presentation will provide tips and strategies for moving what you learn at the Summit into reality once you get home, including getting others on board with your change efforts.