Get your toughest home health coding questions answered while learning more about the 10th Annual Home Health Coding Summit
The Home Health Coding Summit – the largest nationwide forum for home health coding professionals – is celebrating its 10th year. On July 10, from 12:00 - 12:45 p.m. ET, Summit speaker and coding expert Tricia Twombly will be providing a sneak peek into the topics that she’ll be covering during this year’s event, including Appendix D, neoplasms, circulatory and respiratory coding and ICD-10.
During this free, subscriber-only live chat, Tricia also will be taking all your questions regarding the specific disease topics we’ll be covering at the 2012 Summit, including:
- Wound coding, including surgical and trauma wounds, abscesses and burns;
- Psychiatric conditions ranging from depression and anxiety to Alzheimer’s dementia and schizophrenia;
- Complicated neoplasms and how to use the Neoplasm Table to properly code;
- Appendix D, including how to assign case-mix codes in M1024;
- Complication and late-effect coding;
- Circulatory (heart failure, MI, embolism, CVA) and Respiratory coding (COPD, asthma, emphysema);
- ICD-10, including the major differences between I9 and I10 disease coding.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get specific details on the coding topics that our experts will be covering during the 10th Annual Home Health Coding Summit.
A link to this live chat will be sent in the July 10 DecisionHealth Daily morning email!
Not a DecisionHealth Daily Subscriber? Sign up for Free!
Sign up for DecisionHealth Daily today to gain access to this subscriber-only live chat and other free events, plus each morning you'll receive an email digest packed with succinct news, analysis and a bit of humor so that you can stay on top of relevant current events. Once you subscribe, you will receive a link to the live chat in your July 10th DecisionHealth Daily email. Sign up for FREE today.